Junior Creative Strategist
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world's leading brands create quality video at scale.We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, Strategic partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and creative. We are leading a new era of creativity, growing extremely fast and looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Creative Strategist to join our diverse creative team. Within the role you'll work alongside another Strategist to tackle fast-paced client briefs by engaging with our Global Creator Community to source suitably awesome content by... writing inspiring briefs for the platform, shortlisting & selecting Creators to respond to briefs, and selecting the best content to tie back into your original creative strategy and client-led objectives.
What You'll Be Doing
- Operate as the Strategic Lead & 'go-to' for the Vidsy Creator Community. Guiding them through intrepid briefs, engaging content and more.
- Overseeing the delivery of multiple video briefs, ensuring Vidsy creators deliver against brief objectives and on time.
- Translating client objectives and goals into creative video briefs for the Vidsy creator network to execute.
- Supporting and collaboratively working with talented and diverse team of creative producers; from strategy to community management, post-production and motion graphics.
- Working with creative and product teams to improve workflows that drive efficiencies and better creative output.
- Ability to prioritise and stay organised in a fast paced creative environment.
- Experience in engaging with Creatives (Designers, Video Producers, etc) or Creative Communities
- Great creative judgement and meticulous attention to detail.
- You know how to execute with the confidence to deliver great creative in a deadline-driven, high volume production environment.
- Strong creative writing skills with the ability to source, brief and concept creative ideas.
- A keen eye for great video creative, with knowledge of social platforms and best practices across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat Twitter and YouTube.
- Your are a team player who enjoys tackling challenges head-on to find creative solutions.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro and/or After Effects is a big bonus.