Senior DevOps Engineer
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world's leading brands create quality video at scale.
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, strategic and tech partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and technology. We have built, and continue to innovate on a series of exciting products, using the latest technologies to define a new era of creativity in the mobile video space.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us to build and scale the services that power our innovative products. We use cutting edge technologies such as React, Redux and GoLang deployed as microservices to power our platform and products.
What You'll Be Doing
- Automate and streamlining of our infrastructure, operations and deployment processes. Champion for infrastructure as code.
- Set and scale tools related to micro-services.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and taking an active role in improving tech at Vidsy - pushing for change if we can do it better! 💪
- The more ideas you can offer on our architecture and scalability, the better!
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- An in-depth understanding of modern software engineering/testing practice, tools and techniques.
- An in-depth understanding of cloud architecture, environment build and networking.
- You're passionate about simplification and automation, continually looking to improve upon existing processes and procedures to drive efficiencies within the environments.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (TravisCI, CircleCI, Jenkins).
- Experience with container technologies (Docker).
- Solid familiarity with managing continuous deployment environments.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, DynamoDB, Elastic Transcoder, VPC, IAM).
- Source control with Git.